Buying a home is one of the most important decisions in your life. A lot of things go into the decision making including the budget, quality of construction, amenities, neighbourhood, access to important facilities like schools, offices, etc. and much more. Among these, budget plays an important role as it influences the other factors mentioned.
Also, you may be investing in a home for rental income. Having said this, you may get added benefits when you invest towards the end of the financial year. You can get better and bigger homes for discounted prices, tax benefits and other savings. It may help reduce the burden on your wallet.
And yes, the end of the financial year in India is the month of March.
Benefits of Buying a home in March
Let’s have an in-depth look at your benefits –
- The March advantage: Towards the end of the financial year, both home buyers and developers work together to settle their balance sheets. This is a win-win for both of them as home buyers get a better deal, and developers have good sales. Home buyers with liabilities greater than ₹10,000/- clear their debts and pay advance tax. Hence, they aren’t able to invest and it gives ready-to-move-in home buyers budget-friendly options.
- Tax benefits: If you intend to buy your home using a home loan, you can get additional tax exemptions on your principal amount. Section 80C, Section 24 and Section 80EE provide for tax rebates on your home loan principal. Section 80EE applies to first-time home buyers only.
- Very attractive offers: During March, you can get very flexible and attractive payment plans from developers that would be light on your pocket. Housing finance companies, too, introduce attractive schemes and offers during this period.
- Good discounts: During the financial year’s end, there is a tendency for businesses to slow down. So, you can expect very good discounts to fulfil your dream of owning a house.
- Guaranteed dream home: As the number of buyers is quite less during the end of the financial year, you have many options to choose from. You needn’t fear losing your dream home to someone else in a day or two.
- Quicker & easier processing: Due to the reduced number of home buyers, it becomes easier to complete the buying process. You can complete the paperwork and handover at ease.
Let Sukhii help you realise your dream home.
As seen from the points we’ve gone through, buying a home at the end of the financial year comes with a lot of benefits. It is important that you understand the same to get your best deal while realising your dream home.
The Sukhii Group is one of the best real estate companies in Hyderabad. We have a good track record of building and delivering quality homes on time. Our esteemed signature projects, such as Ubuntu, are set to redefine luxury living.
If you’re looking out for your dream home, please feel free to contact us. We guarantee that you’ll choose a Sukhii home for life.